Zapier integration allows Top Producer CRM to receive leads from almost any Zapier compatible application. Receive leads from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and more!
To connect an application to Top Producer CRM through Zapier, follow these steps:
Click the special invite link here or copy and paste the following address into your browser’s address bar:
- Log in to Zapier if prompted, then on the invite landing page click Accept Invite & Build a Zap.
- Once the invitation has been accepted and you are logged into Zapier, click MAKE A ZAP.
- On the When this happens… step, choose the trigger app (where your leads are coming from i.e. Facebook) to connect to Top Producer CRM, and follow the prompts to set up the trigger app.
- On the second step, Do this…, search for and select Top Producer (1.0.0), then click CONTINUE.
- When asked to Choose Account, sign in if prompted and choose the Top Producer account you would like to receive the leads. Click CONTINUE.
On the Customize Lead step, you will be presented with a list of Top Producer CRM contact record data fields. Click Type or insert… and select the appropriate data from your trigger app that you would like mapped to the Top Producer CRM contact record data field.
For example, for the First Name field you would want to select the First Name field of your trigger app, or its most appropriate equivalent (i.e. Name, First, Given Name).
Once you’re done mapping data, click CONTINUE at the very bottom of the page.
- Click TEST & CONTINUE. If you missed a step in creating your Zap you’ll be prompted to resolve the issue first before clicking RETEST & CONTINUE.
- When the Zap has passed the test, you will receive a message that your Zap is ready. Click the toggle to turn your Zap on.
Congratulations! Your Zap should now be working, and will create new contacts in Top Producer CRM based on the steps you set up.
For further assistance with Zapier, please visit Zapier Help.
Click to set up Zapier integration.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.