Video Sections (skip to the topic you’re most interested in):
- 0:00 | Video start
- 2:05 | Intro
- 4:33 | How to contact Customer Care
- 6:14 | Summary of topics to cover
- 7:16 | Categorize your Sellers and Buyers uniquely using Types
- 9:53 | Sales pipeline, Contact Types
- 16:45 | Use Property Insights to keep track of Buyer inquiries, until an offer is made
- 24:00 | Creating a Buyer transaction record
- 25:22 | Transaction representation type
- 27:10 | Key dates
- 30:30 | Calculating & tracking commission
- 35:56 | Creating a Seller transaction record
- 42:20 | Importing closed transactions from Top Producer 8i (classic) in Top Producer X
- 45:45 | Sorting & navigating to and from Transaction records
- 48:53 | Stay organized with Document Links, Parties, Task Plans & more
- 1:10:05 | Top Producer resources, Outro
Note: Before using this feature, first connect Top Producer® X CRM to your MLS under Settings > MLS Credentials.
The Transactions page lists your transactions. By default, only active listings show. To change the view, use the Transaction status dropdown menu.
To the right of each transaction are shortcuts to edit , add a transaction party , view the listing on realtor.com® , and delete the transaction .
To find all transaction for a contact, go to the Transactions tab of the contact record.
Click on a transaction to open the transaction record. Here you can view all the important transaction details and edit/delete the transaction as desired. Add further information under the Document Links, Notes, Parties, and Tasks tabs.
- Document Links – Add, view and edit transaction document links here. To add a new document link, click Add Link. Once added, click the link to open the document. Click the Copy icon to copy the link to your clipboard.
- Notes – Add, view and edit transaction notes here. To add a note, click Add Note. Click an existing note to edit or delete.
- Parties – View/add transaction parties here. Click Add Party to add a contact from your database. If you’re the responsible agent on a team, and have restricted team members from viewing all transactions, click Add Agent to add an agent so they can view the transaction.
- Tasks – View/add transaction tasks and apply task plans here. Click Add Task to add an individual task, or Apply Plan to choose a plan.
Note: For information on setting up task plans, see Creating a Task Plan.
For manually added transactions, clicking Sync with MLS will automatically update the transaction with the latest data from your MLS, including the photo.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.