FiveStreet is able to automatically connect your consolidated leads to your MailChimp account for ongoing follow-up. This will allow you to send your leads monthly newsletters or continue to cultivate them using MailChimp’s autoresponder feature to create email drips.
How do I set it up?
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a MailChimp account at https://www.mailchimp.com/signup
- Make note of your MailChimp API key by visiting https://admin.mailchimp.com/account/api
- Make note of the name of the MailChimp audience that you would like us to add your leads to (or create a new audience) at https://admin.mailchimp.com/lists/
- If you would like to have the Lead Source added with the lead, click Audience fields and *|MERGE|* tags in the audience settings. Click Add A Field and add a new text field with the Field label Lead Source. Under the Put this tag in your content column enter LEADSOURCE.
- Log in to your FiveStreet account and visit the Add-On section of the Account Tab.
- Under the MailChimp section, enter the API key (from Step 2) in the Secret key field and select the default list (audience).
- When you are done, click the green Save button and your data will start flowing.
PS: If you have any additional questions about how to use MailChimp visit their KnowledgeBase at https://kb.mailchimp.com/
Log in to view your integrations.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.
Still have questions? Please contact us at the information below.