Your Top Producer® Websites account comes with a number of reports that helps you track statistics on visitors who come to your website. Once you generate a report, you can print it or export it in a CSV (comma-separated values) format. For more information about the reports that are available, read Report Types.
Generating a Report
- From the main menu click Reports. The Reports window opens.
- Choose the reporting period:
- Choose a predefined reporting period from the Reporting Period drop-down list.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date for the reporting period.
- Select the number of items to display on the report in the Results to Show drop-down list.
- Click the report category on the left to display the available reports under each category.
- Click on the report name you wish to generate.
- Click Generate Report.
- The report displays.
Printing a Report
- Once you have generated the report click Print. The Print window opens.
- Select your print options and click Print.
Exporting a Report
- Once you have generated the report click Export.
- Depending on your browser, the report will download automatically to your Downloads folder or direct you to specify a location for the download.
- Once the download is complete you can open the report.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.