The Website Control Panel allows you to upload files for use on your website. These files can be made available for download (such as a PDF), or become part of a web page (such as images and flash animations).
If you wish to upload a file to your website, be sure it is one of the Supported File Formats, and then follow the steps below.
- From the main menu click Edit Site. The Website Manager window opens.
- Click Update My Site Options. The Site Options window opens.
- From the File & Resources section, click Upload File to Storage, choose the file to upload and click Upload.
- Double-click the desired file. The Choose file window closes.
- Click the Upload button. You may see a progress window indicating the status of the upload.
Once the upload is complete you will see the file in the Files & Resources section.
- Click Save Site Options.
Sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
How can we improve this post? Please include your name and contact details if you would like us to reach out to you.